Monitoring and Reporting Software
||Open iT Software, including LicenseOPTIMIZER
||N1 Grid Engine ARCo
Information is critical to improving processes and increasing your ability to meet business objectives. Getting the information is the easy part - the presentation of the information in a useful format so you can act upon it is the important part.
Monitoring and Reporting software will help you influence real acceleration of your product or service development cycle. Combine this with Grid Gateway's services to help you see immediate time to market results, better return on assets and an ability to do things you couldn't do before.
Open iT Software, including LicenseOPTIMIZER™
Open iT software meters and reports on how individuals or groups use applications, servers, storage, databases and services across an enterprise. Web-based reports document usage and identify when resources have been over- or under-purchased and assist in planning and auditing IT expenditures. From large oil companies to telecom, electronic design and healthcare organizations, Open iT customers are saving money and managing their compliance by measuring and reporting on how they use important IT resources. For more information, go to http://www.openit.com/.
RTDA Flowtracer/NC ™
With today's ever-changing design challenges, managers must constantly make decisions on how to use limited budgets to keep the design environment running as efficiently as possible. Often the decision to purchase additional tools is based on limited data. Unlike license managers that report usage statistics per license with no knowledge of the queuing system, Flowtracer/NC provides complete and accurate metrics that include:
- Unmet demand - how often were there not enough resources (software or hardware) to go around
- Wait time - how often was a resource available, but in the queue waiting for another resource to become available (i.e. a software license waiting for an option license or for a computer with enough memory)
- No demand - how often were resources sitting idle because of no demand
Armed with this information, managers can:
- Determine which resources to purchase (or let go) to boost efficiency
- Create fair charge-back policies between departments that share resources
- Determine precise resource costs per project
- Know how best to use on-demand, short-term licenses
- Negotiate EDA license agreements with complete data on resource usage
N1 Grid Engine ARCo™
Grid Engine 6. dbwriter is a daemon that feeds job accounting information into a relational database. (Supported Databases are Oracle and PostgreSQL)
Once the information is available on the database, users can run the ARCo tool to generate usage reports.
- Accounting per Department
- Accounting per Project
- Accounting per User
- Host Load
- Average Job Turnaround time
- Average Job Wait Time per day
- Job Log
- Number of Jobs Completed
- Queue Consumables
For more information, please email email@example.com